Spring is in the air. Some of the early flowers have appeared and it was really nice today. I finished up a shelf for our guest room that I put over the closet. Mom and I found a new place to eat here in Sweet Home. It was a pizza place east of town.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Later,Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Are you guys back in Oregon? I thought you were in Utah! Did I catch you are in sweet home? Just curious!!!
Dad, I wish spring was in the air here. I am so tired of the snow, of jackets and muddy carpet. Love you, Candis
I am missing the warm oregon weather at the moment. I love that you posted again.
But you need to sign out and sign back in to your own account, because your computer is still logged in to my account.
hopefully spring is just around the corner here too. I love seasons-but i have had my fill of snow and cold.
love you
love
us
Hi, I found you and it's awesome. I love seeing you in the temple and can't wait for our dinner date.
Post a Comment